Maruho Hatsujyo Kogyo has the headquarters in Kyoto city and the plants in Kameoka City and Nantan City, Kyoto Prefecture. We develop, design, manufacture, and sell a variety of springs, blister packaging machines, and parts of medical devices.
As a member of global society, we establish environmental policies and promote environmental management activities in order to preserve the environment of local communities and the earth.
Through our environmental management system, we actively work for continuous improvement and environmental protection such as pollution prevention.
- Promote prevention of environmental pollution based on appropriate management of environmental aspects related to our activities, products and services.
- We comply with environmental laws and regulations, including environmental ordinances, and other requirements on which we agree. We strive to reduce our environmental impact by establishing our own voluntary standards.
- We observe the following items as particularly important themes for continuous reduction of environmental impact.
To achieve this environmental policy, we establish environmental objectives and targets. We regularly review them through internal environmental audits and promote environmental management activities.
- We reduce electricity and paper consumption as much as possible.
- We reduce industrial waste and promote appropriate management of them.
- We actively promote the use of recycled products.
- We control chemical substances contained in our products. We provide products with reduced environmental load substances.
- This environmental policy is notified to all Maruho Hatsujyo Kogyo employees and stakeholders, and is made available to the public.